Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You Cloth Diaper Twins?!

Ok, so here is the skinny...or rather the poopy.  I cloth diaper my twins.  Gasp!  That is pretty much the response I get everywhere I go.  It seemed crazy to me too at first.  After months of research on the internet and almost out of my disposables I decided to bite the bullet and just go for it.  Why?  Better for the planet, saves money, better for baby, yada yada yada…

But that's not why I did it.  Yes, those are all good reasons, but it just seemed strange that poop and pee were going into the garbage rather than the toilet.  The logical part of my brain could never wrap my head around that.  Now, I'm not knocking disposables.  I think its fine whatever path you chose.  This is just what I chose for my family and this has inspired me to help others with their diapering decisions.

I started this blog in hopes to educate and help others along the way of the cloth diapering world.  Its something I never thought I would do, but now that I'm on this cloth diapering merry-go-round, I never want to get off!  Well, until they are potty-trained :)

No comments:

Post a Comment