Monday, September 24, 2012

Visit To My First CD Store

I was like a kid in a candy store.  Hundreds of cloth diapers for me to touch and look at.  It was such a different experience from online purchasing where I would agonize over everything.  What size should I get? Would this work?  What if I don't like it?  How much is shipping?  Now, I realize not everyone has this luxury, but man what a difference seeing all the dipes makes.  Some cloth diapers can cost $40+ so I wanted to see first hand what was so special about these "spendy" dipes.  Do magical fairies come out and help clean it overnight?  Now, that's a diaper I would buy.  The owner was very nice and helpful and really took the time to answer my questions.  Most if not all are CD'ing moms themselves.   

I plan to visit another one in the near future, but so far my appetite has been satisfied with this one and only visit.

4 comments:

  1. I got a OS Sbish snapless fitted (for overnight)
    Kawaii GNHW
    Boingo Clips
    Scarlett's Honey stick

    ReplyDelete
  2. was it a local store???? tell me where if u don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was Dearest Diapers in Roseville, CA. I just did a quick Google search and discovered there were 3 in my area!

    ReplyDelete