Thursday, May 1, 2014

Potty Training :

Why the sad face?  My pretty fluff has to go, that's why the sad face.  Well almost has to go.  So, this is mostly about how potty training is going with twins.  I'd imagine it being different with one child.  First, I looked for signs of potty training readiness.  One of my twins seems really into it, the other, not so much.  I bought a small potty for on the floor and a potty seat that sits on the toilet.  My little guy seems to like the potty on the floor, but he prefers to stand up and his aim is not quite all there (thanks hubby for showing them how to use the potty...not!).  I bought cloth trainers to have on hand. They are like underwear only with an extra layer in the wetzone so its not a total soak, but pretty much they feel wet right away.  After doing cloth diapers, reusable trainers seemed like the logical choice to me.  I'm hoping that because they are CD'd that they will train faster...well almost hope ;)  
Again, little guy will go if I ask him, big guy just smiles and pees right through the trainer.  I feel this might be a train one and then wait for the other one to be ready.  I don't want to push this and it's not like I have to buy diapers :)  Right now I'm just going with the flo, but around June I think I will attempt the 3 day method.  Lots of naked time and staying home all three days.  Any advice you can offer me readers?  Training two boys at once has me freaked out!


No comments:

Post a Comment